Outings and Events
Are you interested in hosting golf outing or tournament? Look no further than Bedford Hills Golf Club!. We are the top choice among tournament chairman and event planners throughout NW Ohio and SE Michigan thanks in large part to our experienced and professional staff. We help make the planning and execution of your event easy and seamless. We also guide you in ways to simplify registration, add fun activities and events, and provide you our marketing resources to build both awareness and participation. Here are just some of the services we have to offer:
- 27 Holes of championship golf to handle everything from small to large events
- Indoor Event Pavilion large enough to accommodate up to 200 people
- Event scoring services
- Dedicated event staff for set up and take down
- Partnership with American Hole In One for contests and signage
- Food and Beverage packages that can be customized for your specific needs
For details and more information on all we have to offer please contact Lorrie Kecskes at (734) 854-4653 or by email at email@example.com.
Hosting Your Outing or Tournament at Bedford Hills Golf Club
The Bedford Hills Team
Our professional team at the Bedford Hills Golf Club is committed to the success of your event. Through the planning, implementation and final wrap-up, we are here to serve you. Bedford Hills offers a variety of complete, hassle-free event packages to choose from, or we can customize one to fit your specific needs.
Planning an upcoming golf tournament or golf outing? Look no further than Bedford Hills Golf Club near Toledo, Ohio. Our event planning staff is experienced in the art of creating a tournament based on your specifications. We specialize in small to large size group outings.All of our outing packages include:
* Your personal event coordinator, Lorrie Kecskes will make sure all runs smoothly from beginning to the end of your outing!.
- Complimentary range balls prior to golf
- 2014 Brand New Carts / lined up w/ player names
- Tees and ball marker for each guest
- Reserved area for your after golf activities and meal
- Sponsor signs taken out/in by BHGC staff
- Contest hole signage –
- Full service staff assistance prior to and during event.
- Professional Scoring minimum required
Your Next Outing
Whether a charity event or a group of 12 on a golf getaway, we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. Each year numerous corporations, associations, and private groups choose and repeatedly return to Bedford Hills Golf Club! The next time you are planning a golf tournament, let our 27-hole facility serve as your exclusive setting. Every tournament is customized to meet your needs and Judy, our event coordinator, is committed to making the tournament you envision a reality.–>